Electrical Engineer, Designer and Intern
Join us for the next decade of growth with opportunities in the Healthcare, Education, Industrial and true consulting engineering! Allied Engineering Group, LLC has been a niche Mechanical/Electrical Engineering firm serving Tulsa and surrounding areas since 2000. Currently searching for recently licensed Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineer Intern and licensed electrician going back to college. Qualified individual looking to make their mark and assist growing the company into the next generation of Plan-Bid-Spec and Design-Build projects. The Principals of AEG will personally provide hands on guidance and training to the qualified individual for a leadership role. We are not an out-of-state firm trying to spin-up a profit center for a larger firm bottom-line. We are a firm that the name lends itself to perpetuity that new partnerships can thrive under. Join us as we move towards 2020 with a vision of excitement and profitability for you and the entire work group.
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering building systems that meet customer quality requirements.
- Research and design electrical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including designs, computer modeling, selection of systems means and methods, and understanding of multiple building design codes and guidelines.
- Understand how to analyze distribution systems and equipment to find optimal solutions and increase the efficiency of operation in the field.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of the electrical distribution systems.
- Serve as project coordinator and/or leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and staff personnel during all project phases.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Professional Engineer (PE) license with 5 years of “Building Electrical Systems design experience”, preferably 5-8 years related work experience
- Recent graduates with a BSEE or 4-Year Engineering Technology degree
- Internship during the summer and school break periods
- Licensed Electrician desiring return to college for degree and needing part-time work place that supports carreer move
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and able to meet deadlines
- Field observations with written reports involving recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationships with local professional Architects and industry vendors
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D Modeling programs such as Revit.